You may have a great idea, a committed team and an ideal energy resource – but without adequate funding nothing can happen. Find out here where to go for funding and finance, and how to make sure your project is financially viable.
What’s the difference between capital and debt? What do banks and shareholders look for? How do you write a business case and prospectus? Does the local, state or federal government provide any grants? Learn all about it in this section.
In 2017 the Frontier Carbon Funding and Finance Toolkit was released, we recommend that viewers of this wiki utilise the Toolkit as well as the existing content on this site.
- Funding the early stages of projects
- Developing the financial model for the project
- Building the business case
- Business case template
- Raising capital
- Investor survey template
- Developing the offer document, prospectus or product disclosure statement
- Marketing to raise capital
- Debt arrangements
- Grants and government funding options
- Raising debt — what banks look for
- How equity crowd funding could transform the community energy sector