Embark responds to reviews and inquiries when we believe it is important that the community energy perspective is represented. Where it is relevant, we have also provided background material and encouraged community groups, who are interested in developing their own projects, to prepare their own submissions.
- ACRE submission to the Federal Government on community renewable energy, May 2009 (ACRE was the precursor to Embark)
- Victorian medium-scale solar working group submission, November 2010
- Senate inquiry into the social and economic impact of rural wind farms submission, February 2011
- CEFC expert review submission, December 2011
- Renewable Energy Target Review submission, May 2014
- Victorian Climate Change Act Review submission, Aug 2015